Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thhhhkittleth


One of these doesnt belong. Its the brown one. And it happens to reinforce one of my candy theories which I'll devote an entire post to at a later date. Today I had the pleasure of snacking on four different kinds of Skittles and the displeasure of eating another kind. The red bag was my favorite, probably since I grew up on them; they have that classic flavor. The crazy cores were pretty good, they were essentially two Skittles in one. Based off my Jelly Belly post, you already know that I'm a fan of candy synergism (although the skittles don't have as much potential as the Jelly Bellies). The Wild Berry is a good variation but I feel like the Tropical Skittles don't have a distinct enough flavor to be a stand alone Skittle treat. The worst was by far the Chocolate Mix. Having flavors such as "brownie batter" and "smores" in a skittle was a little alarming and a bit offensive to my palate.

The only ones I wasn't able to review were the Sour Skittles but I have had them before. I love sour candy and Sour Skittles are no exception. They can be dangerous though, like a bag of Sour Patch Kids, if you eat too many your tongue will be in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment